Harbour’s Edge independent living in Delray Beach is a bit of an enigma. That rare independent senior living community that offers individualized attention catered to your specific needs, combined with peace of mind of a smart plan for the future: Life Care. We also offer the strong financial backing of Lifespace, an innovative, nationwide senior living leader.
It’s a difference you’ll feel once you step foot into our gated community and are greeted by our friendly team members and residents. Our luxury independent living lifestyle allows you to enjoy a wide variety of classes, clubs and committees centered around your interests. Or pursue your own goals, knowing we’ll look after everything until you return.
Plus, you’ll also receive a complimentary membership to the The Seagate Country Club and The Seagate Beach Club, giving you oceanfront access to the beach club, golf, tennis and more — all just five minutes away.
To learn more about our independent living lifestyle, fill out the form on this page.
- Maintenance of all apartments, common areas and grounds
- Comprehensive health and wellness program powered by Masterpiece Living®
- Variety of social, cultural and recreational activities
- One meal per day in one of our beautiful dining venues, in addition to a daily complimentary continental breakfast
- Pet-friendly policy
- 24-hour security
- Prime coastal location on the Intracoastal Waterway set among beautifully landscaped surroundings with garden and water views available
- Beautiful walkway along the Intracoastal Waterway
- Waterfront temperature-controlled swimming pool, whirlpool spa and adjacent lounging area
- Fitness center with director
- Salon and spa services
- Wellness center
- 24-hour security
- Arts and crafts studio
- Activities center with director
- Cocktail lounge with piano
- Located a half-mile from the beach
- Indoor and outdoor gathering spaces, spacious common areas
- Performing arts center
- Life Learning Center
BROWSE OUR WIDE VARIETY OF FLOOR PLANS.
It’s an upfront sum to help cover community operating expenses and prepay some of the fees that come with offering access to continuing care for life. It also ensures priority access to higher levels of health care, in case you ever need it. Your entrance fee is based on the size of residence you choose and the number of occupants.
The independent living monthly service fees vary based on the size of your residence and the number of occupants. This comprehensive fee covers a variety of services and amenities, including your meal plan, maintenance, housekeeping, utilities, scheduled transportation, concierge services, fitness center, activities and events, and much more.
You may choose Lifespace Personal Care Services, which offers trained, vetted caregivers who provide assistance with activities of daily living, companionship, cooking, light housekeeping, transportation and more. This is a separate expense outside of your monthly fees.
Pets are permitted in all independent living residences at Harbor’s Edge. When you visit, please speak with a Sales Counselor to find out more.