According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 70% of seniors 65+ will need some type of long-term care. At Harbour’s Edge, our warm and inviting atmosphere offers a wide variety of social, recreational, and cultural activities to help promote socializing and friendship. In addition, all residents enjoy delicious restaurant-style meals prepared by our talented culinary team.
Unlike some skilled nursing facilities in the Delray Beach, Florida, area, our skilled nursing combines a homelike environment with 5-Star care. The licensed nursing team of registered nurses (RNs), licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and/or certified nursing assistants (CNAs) provide comprehensive short- and long-term inpatient care in an intimate setting.
To learn more about our health care services for yourself or a loved one, complete the contact form on this page.
Services and amenities include:
- 24-hour oversight from RNs (registered nurses), LPNs (licensed practical nurses) and/or CNAs (certified nursing assistants)
- On-site physicians specializing in internal medicine/gerontology, podiatry, dentistry, optometry and neurology
- Medicare-approved rehabilitative care, including PT (physical therapy), OT (occupational therapy) and ST (speech therapy)
- Chaplain, licensed social worker and social service coordinator, activity professional, dietician
- All private rooms and deluxe private suites
- Exceptional chef-prepared meals from the health center’s private open kitchen
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Beauty and barber services
- Access to all Harbour’s Edge amenities, including game room, arts & crafts studio, and events and activities
Short- or long-term skilled care by trained professionals is often called for after an illness or injury. Some conditions that may require skilled care for seniors include:
- Cardiac failure
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Congestive heart failure
- Fall-related injury
- Hip or bone fracture
- Orthopedic surgery
- Parkinson’s disease
We encourage you to bring pictures, plants, mementos and other items to create a familiar, comfortable atmosphere.